Gary Faye: Twilight
to 5 PM
1019 Dragon Street , Dallas, TX
Start date: Saturday, December 1, 2012
End Date: Saturday, January 5, 2013
Smink Fine Art is proud to announce the exhibition Twilight by the renowned photographer Gary Faye with an opening reception 5-8 p.m., Sat., Dec. 1, 2012. Faye’s body of work is a testament to a life behind the lens, a love of landscape, art, and beauty. Whether presenting a stunning vista, a peek at suburban recreation, or a quiet still life, Faye reminds us of photography’s potential to transport and to transform.
In Twilight, Faye’s photography brings to life the transitional state between day and night, between being there and seeing through another’s eyes. He brings together brooding and dramatic images, evoking beauty and the sublime, with peaceful, tranquil images of the everyday–a single tree, a bird, a chair.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Jan. 5, 2013.
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday