All Creatures Great and Small: Animal Architecture
to 5 PM
1909 Woodall Rogers Freeway , #100 , Dallas, TX
Start date: Monday, October 22, 2012
End Date: Friday, January 4, 2013
All Creatures Great and Small: Animal Architecture presents a collection of works demonstrating powerful collaborations between human and non-human architects. The projects displayed range from the fantastical to the guilt, with a wide-ranging cast of animal agents including birds, bats, cows, and insects. They were selected by a panel of expert judges from a variety of disciplines and illuminate alternative ways of living with nonhuman animals, investigate cross-species collaborations and define new frameworks through which to discuss biologic design.
The exhibition is free and open to the public Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with extended hours until 8:00 p.m. on Thursday evenings.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Jan. 4, 2013.
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy