All Creatures Great and Small: Animal Architecture
to 5 PM
1909 Woodall Rogers Freeway , #100 , Dallas, TX
Start date: Monday, October 22, 2012
End Date: Friday, January 4, 2013
All Creatures Great and Small: Animal Architecture presents a collection of works demonstrating powerful collaborations between human and non-human architects. The projects displayed range from the fantastical to the guilt, with a wide-ranging cast of animal agents including birds, bats, cows, and insects. They were selected by a panel of expert judges from a variety of disciplines and illuminate alternative ways of living with nonhuman animals, investigate cross-species collaborations and define new frameworks through which to discuss biologic design.
The exhibition is free and open to the public Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with extended hours until 8:00 p.m. on Thursday evenings.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Jan. 4, 2013.
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July