Robert Barsamian: Three Degrees of Separation
to 5 PM
1626-C Hi Line Drive , Dallas, TX
Start date: Saturday, December 1, 2012
End Date: Saturday, January 5, 2013
The small scale drawings and paintings in Three Degrees of Separation are allegorical visual representations of the artist’s examinations and reflections of worldwide political conflicts. The works explore the effects of such man made tragedies as the Sudanese child armies, the atomic bomb dropped on Nagasaki, Japan and the war in Afghanistan. The small works use symbolic images of animals and food, along with ornamentation and pattern associated with the various cultures he portrays, to widen experiential awareness for the viewer.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Jan. 5, 2013.
See more events classified as:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day