Robert Barsamian: Three Degrees of Separation
to 5 PM
1626-C Hi Line Drive , Dallas, TX
Start date: Saturday, December 1, 2012
End Date: Saturday, January 5, 2013
The small scale drawings and paintings in Three Degrees of Separation are allegorical visual representations of the artist’s examinations and reflections of worldwide political conflicts. The works explore the effects of such man made tragedies as the Sudanese child armies, the atomic bomb dropped on Nagasaki, Japan and the war in Afghanistan. The small works use symbolic images of animals and food, along with ornamentation and pattern associated with the various cultures he portrays, to widen experiential awareness for the viewer.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Jan. 5, 2013.
See more events classified as:
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup
- New restaurant Town Hearth expected to open in Design District in 2015