Robert Hodge: Living in the Past is My Future
to 9 PM
3400 South Fitzhugh Avenue , Dallas, TX
Start date: Saturday, November 17, 2012
End Date: Saturday, January 26, 2013
Houston artist Robert Hodge presents a splendid series that challenges our notions of historical fact while taking us on a journey to our future. These montages reflect the complexity of the African American experience and ways in which Blacks have transcended obstruction, all while trendsetting around the world.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Jan. 26, 2013.
See more events classified as:
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv