Circle of Two - Marriage Prepartion
Start date: Sunday, January 13, 2013
End Date: Sunday, February 17, 2013
Circle of Two is a class designated for seriously dating or engaged couples that seeks to help couples plan and prepare not only for their wedding ceremony, but also for their entire married life. The six week class includes topics such as Family of Origin, Improving communications, Resolving conflicts & Family finances. The sessions are presented by long-time married couples and clergy. For more information or to register, contact the Wedding Director at WeddingDirector@ChristChurchPlano.org or 972-618-0222 ext 260.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Sorry, this event ended on Feb. 17, 2013.
- UPDATED: Police located missing 20-year-old Frisco woman
- Restaurant review: Kenny's Smoke House takes a refined approach to barbecue
- DFW's second East Hampton Sandwich Co. to open at Shops at Legacy
- Theater review: A Little Night Music captivates audiences with the subtly of human emotion
- Restaurant review: Nothing fishy about Half Shells' hype