Circle of Two - Marriage Prepartion
Start date: Sunday, January 13, 2013
End Date: Sunday, February 17, 2013
Circle of Two is a class designated for seriously dating or engaged couples that seeks to help couples plan and prepare not only for their wedding ceremony, but also for their entire married life. The six week class includes topics such as Family of Origin, Improving communications, Resolving conflicts & Family finances. The sessions are presented by long-time married couples and clergy. For more information or to register, contact the Wedding Director at WeddingDirector@ChristChurchPlano.org or 972-618-0222 ext 260.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Sorry, this event ended on Feb. 17, 2013.
- North Texas' second Dee Lincoln burger bar to open in Plano this April
- Review: Cirque du Soleil's Varekai suffers from confusing story
- Theater review: Do yourself a favor and go see Edges
- UPDATED: Pan-Latin restaurant called Mexican Sugar in Plano is open
- UPDATED: DFW's second East Hampton Sandwich Co. to open at Shops at Legacy November 6