Photographs from the Collection
to 5 PM
3501 Camp Bowie Blvd. , Fort Worth, TX
Start date: Saturday, January 26, 2013
End Date: Sunday, April 28, 2013
Spanning photography’s history from 1840 to the present, this exhibition features highlights of the collection, including photographs from the museum’s archives and several recent acquisitions. Together, these works intimate the diversity and richness of America’s photographic traditions.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Sorry, this event ended on April 28, 2013.
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- South Korean transplant expands “Seoul-searching” dance group to Dallas