Photographs from the Collection
to 5 PM
3501 Camp Bowie Blvd. , Fort Worth, TX
Start date: Saturday, January 26, 2013
End Date: Sunday, April 28, 2013
Spanning photography’s history from 1840 to the present, this exhibition features highlights of the collection, including photographs from the museum’s archives and several recent acquisitions. Together, these works intimate the diversity and richness of America’s photographic traditions.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Sorry, this event ended on April 28, 2013.
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally