to 4 PM
650 South R.L. Thornton Freeway , Dallas, TX
Start date: Tuesday, January 1, 2013
End Date: Thursday, February 28, 2013
From Jan. 1 to Feb. 28, admission is $5 per person for everyone age 3 and up (free for 2 and younger). Regular admission is $12 for adults, $9 for children and seniors. During Penguin Days, parking is still $8.
Photo by Brad Loper/The Dallas Morning News
Sorry, this event ended on Feb. 28, 2013.
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day
- Photos: See 10 high-dollar cars sold at Dallas auction, like $3.2 mil Corvette
- Taschen Library inside the Joule Hotel is nerds-for-words heaven