to 4 PM
650 South R.L. Thornton Freeway , Dallas, TX
Start date: Tuesday, January 1, 2013
End Date: Thursday, February 28, 2013
From Jan. 1 to Feb. 28, admission is $5 per person for everyone age 3 and up (free for 2 and younger). Regular admission is $12 for adults, $9 for children and seniors. During Penguin Days, parking is still $8.
Photo by Brad Loper/The Dallas Morning News
Sorry, this event ended on Feb. 28, 2013.
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Bite City Grill expected to open in Fort Worth's West Seventh district this month
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas