to 4 PM
650 South R.L. Thornton Freeway , Dallas, TX
Start date: Tuesday, January 1, 2013
End Date: Thursday, February 28, 2013
From Jan. 1 to Feb. 28, admission is $5 per person for everyone age 3 and up (free for 2 and younger). Regular admission is $12 for adults, $9 for children and seniors. During Penguin Days, parking is still $8.
Photo by Brad Loper/The Dallas Morning News
Sorry, this event ended on Feb. 28, 2013.
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?
- First look: Artisan shop Weekend Coffee opens Wednesday inside Joule Hotel
- Video: Kanye West's face graces Big D in marketing event for forthcoming album
- Tempers flare Wednesday when gay rights supporters speak during Dallas City Council meeting
- UPDATED: Chef Norman Grimm to helm temporary fine dining restaurant at Kitchen LTO