Red: Existentialism in Art
to 5 PM
1727 East Levee Street , Dallas, TX
Start date: Saturday, January 19, 2013
End Date: Saturday, February 9, 2013
Red - Existentialism in Art examines our place in the universe and delves into the questions of subjectivity, spirituality and the nature of existence. Each artist demonstrates a depth of experience and contemplation through very personal explorations of creativity.
Scheduled from January 19 – February 9, 2013, “Red” features a roster of international artists from around the US, India, Sweden, Russia, Mexico, Israel, England and Sierra Leone as well as a few local favorites, displaying artworks in the media of painting, sculpture, photography and video art. The exhibition includes the artwork of Wewer Keohane, Puneeta Mittal, Alison Jardine, Kay Dalton, Gina Marie Dunn, Elizabeth Anyaa, Araceli Salcedo, Jim Lively, Ted Barr, Richard Bailey, Eitan Vitkon, Luba Muravyeva, Chinmay Mehta, John Milton, David Hodge and Hi-Jin Kang Hodge.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Sorry, this event ended on Feb. 9, 2013.
See more events classified as:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day