Red: Existentialism in Art
to 5 PM
1727 E. Levee St. , Dallas, TX
Start date: Saturday, January 19, 2013
End Date: Saturday, February 9, 2013
Red - Existentialism in Art examines our place in the universe and delves into the questions of subjectivity, spirituality and the nature of existence. Each artist demonstrates a depth of experience and contemplation through very personal explorations of creativity.
Scheduled from January 19 – February 9, 2013, “Red” features a roster of international artists from around the US, India, Sweden, Russia, Mexico, Israel, England and Sierra Leone as well as a few local favorites, displaying artworks in the media of painting, sculpture, photography and video art. The exhibition includes the artwork of Wewer Keohane, Puneeta Mittal, Alison Jardine, Kay Dalton, Gina Marie Dunn, Elizabeth Anyaa, Araceli Salcedo, Jim Lively, Ted Barr, Richard Bailey, Eitan Vitkon, Luba Muravyeva, Chinmay Mehta, John Milton, David Hodge and Hi-Jin Kang Hodge.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Sorry, this event ended on Feb. 9, 2013.
See more events classified as:
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup