to 5 PM
1300 Gendy Street , Fort Worth, TX
Start date: Friday, January 4, 2013
End Date: Saturday, February 23, 2013
Stitchings is an exhibit of works by five artists whose work utilizes stitched thread. The stitching may manifest as texture and line only or may be used to create words, shapes or iconic imagery. Most of the artworks have a base of paper, but cloth and plastic are also used.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Feb. 23, 2013.
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- South Korean transplant expands “Seoul-searching” dance group to Dallas