to 5 PM
1300 Gendy Street , Fort Worth, TX
Start date: Friday, January 4, 2013
End Date: Saturday, February 23, 2013
Stitchings is an exhibit of works by five artists whose work utilizes stitched thread. The stitching may manifest as texture and line only or may be used to create words, shapes or iconic imagery. Most of the artworks have a base of paper, but cloth and plastic are also used.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Feb. 23, 2013.
See more events classified as:
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally