to 5 PM
1300 Gendy Street , Fort Worth, TX
Start date: Friday, January 4, 2013
End Date: Saturday, February 23, 2013
Stitchings is an exhibit of works by five artists whose work utilizes stitched thread. The stitching may manifest as texture and line only or may be used to create words, shapes or iconic imagery. Most of the artworks have a base of paper, but cloth and plastic are also used.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Feb. 23, 2013.
See more events classified as:
- Salsa Limón opens artsy storefront across from Fort Worth Modern
- Theater review: Trinity Shakespeare Festival adds new twist to an old story in The Taming of the Shrew
- Theater review: Explore 1920s love and lust in Knock Me A Kiss at Jubilee Theater
- Photos: Fort Worth residents Rock the River at lively outdoor event
- Theater review: Fool for Love is a complicated love story propelled by great acting