Environs: Ron Clark, Susan Perkins and Betty Sewell
to 5 PM
1107 Dragon Street , Dallas, TX
Start date: Saturday, January 12, 2013
End Date: Saturday, February 16, 2013
Cohn Drennan Contemporary initiates the 2013 calendar year with ENVIRONS, presenting the work of Ron Clark (Dallas), Susan Perkins (Dallas) and Betty Sewell (Horseshoe Bay, TX), an exhibition of artists with diverse personal histories in Dallas and whose diverse applications of their work present a commonality of respect for their experiences with the environs they inhabit.
Sorry, this event ended on Feb. 16, 2013.
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Photos: Homegrown hopmasters debut new beers at Brew Riot in Oak Cliff
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million