Environs: Ron Clark, Susan Perkins and Betty Sewell
to 5 PM
1107 Dragon St. , Dallas, TX
Start date: Saturday, January 12, 2013
End Date: Saturday, February 16, 2013
Cohn Drennan Contemporary initiates the 2013 calendar year with ENVIRONS, presenting the work of Ron Clark (Dallas), Susan Perkins (Dallas) and Betty Sewell (Horseshoe Bay, TX), an exhibition of artists with diverse personal histories in Dallas and whose diverse applications of their work present a commonality of respect for their experiences with the environs they inhabit.
Sorry, this event ended on Feb. 16, 2013.
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas