Environs: Ron Clark, Susan Perkins and Betty Sewell
to 5 PM
1107 Dragon Street , Dallas, TX
Start date: Saturday, January 12, 2013
End Date: Saturday, February 16, 2013
Cohn Drennan Contemporary initiates the 2013 calendar year with ENVIRONS, presenting the work of Ron Clark (Dallas), Susan Perkins (Dallas) and Betty Sewell (Horseshoe Bay, TX), an exhibition of artists with diverse personal histories in Dallas and whose diverse applications of their work present a commonality of respect for their experiences with the environs they inhabit.
Sorry, this event ended on Feb. 16, 2013.
See more events classified as:
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy