to 5 PM
161 Glass St. , Dallas, TX
Start date: Saturday, January 19, 2013
End Date: Sunday, March 31, 2013
Chicago-based artist, Dzine, is a self-taught, mixed media artist who investigates Kustom Kulture and its relationship to art, sub cultures and the institution. His work (re)contextualizes these diverse elements to develop his own language. Infusing his trademark visual and audio language, the artist uses the sculptural and artistic form of lowriding as a platform to explore his emotional relationship with culture and beauty. His work addresses these issues through a lens of spirituality, beauty, desire, faith, folklore, and identity.
Victory is the artist's largest exhibition to date of newly commissioned work in sculptural installation and mixed media works.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on March 31, 2013.
See more events classified as:
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup
- Review: Kessler Cookie Company will keep you coming back for more