From Yellow Clay to Black Gumbo: Earth Movers in the Lone Star State
in the Pollock Gallery
to 5 PM
3140 Dyer Street , University Park, TX
Start date: Tuesday, January 22, 2013
End Date: Saturday, February 16, 2013
Eighteen Texas university instructors of ceramics gather to exhibit their recent works. The exhibition opens at the Pollock Gallery, then travels to the National Council on Education in the Ceramic Arts (NCECA) conference in Houston in March. The exhibition displays a crosscut of current faculty research in the state with examples from ceramics’ three conventions: architecture, the figure and the table. The exhibit is organized by Brian Molanphy, assistant professor of ceramics at SMU.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Feb. 16, 2013.
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun