From Yellow Clay to Black Gumbo: Earth Movers in the Lone Star State
in the Pollock Gallery
to 5 PM
3140 Dyer Street , University Park, TX
Start date: Tuesday, January 22, 2013
End Date: Saturday, February 16, 2013
Eighteen Texas university instructors of ceramics gather to exhibit their recent works. The exhibition opens at the Pollock Gallery, then travels to the National Council on Education in the Ceramic Arts (NCECA) conference in Houston in March. The exhibition displays a crosscut of current faculty research in the state with examples from ceramics’ three conventions: architecture, the figure and the table. The exhibit is organized by Brian Molanphy, assistant professor of ceramics at SMU.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Feb. 16, 2013.
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville
- Photos: Lumen Hotel adds swank artwork by Dallas-based artists
- New Lower Greenville restaurant HG Sply Co. takes inspiration from Paleo Diet
- Tech-savvy: 4 of the coolest gadgets in the Bush Presidential Center