Next date: May 22
3333 Camp Bowie Boulevard , Fort Worth, TX
Start date: Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Ongoing: Until Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Next date: Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Free, docent-guided public tours of the permanent collection are offered every Wednesday at 2 p.m. and every Sunday at 3 p.m.
Information from venue
- Wednesdays at 2 p.m.
- Sundays at 3 p.m.
See more events classified as:
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth
- Get it twisted: Indigo Yoga's summer challenge offers free classes, rewards
- Theater review: Technophiles must flock to Amphibian Stage Production's The Agony and the Ecstacy of Steve Jobs