Next date: December 12
to 10 PM
411 West Arapaho Road , Richardson, TX
Start date: Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Ongoing: Until Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Next date: Thursday, December 12, 2013
The Clown Gym is a training ground intended to make proper fools out of complete klutzes. Through the exploration of circus props and other movement arts, our team of enthusiasts and professional performers will show you fun ways to improve your balance, coordination and health. No movement, dance or circus background is required. No cameras or spectators, please.
- Thursdays from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Animal House moviegoers pull out paddles during Alamo Drafthouse showing
- Theater review: Spring-Heeled Jack vs. The Enigmatic Dr. Hu provides lackluster take on cult classic
- Theater review: Richardson Theatre Center presents well-performed Witness for the Prosecution
- Photos: Peep the Alamo Drafthouse menu, plus see pics of the interior
- First look: Shiny new Alamo Drafthouse in Richardson hosts premiere of The World's End