Bodies in Balance
Next date: May 25
to 6 PM
8004 North Dallas Parkway , Frisco, TX
$5.50 - $7
Start date: Saturday, January 26, 2013
Ongoing: Until Sunday, September 1, 2013
Next date: Saturday, May 25, 2013
From the day you are born, your body’s systems work hard to stay in balance with each other and to deal with challenging elements you run into in the course of living in a physical world. Your body works persistently and invisibly to keep you healthy. 24 interactive stations in Bodies in Balance give you tools to explore your body’s maze of complex systems and functions.
Open through the summer.
Information from venue
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sundays from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- UPDATED: Police located missing 20-year-old Frisco woman
- Restaurant review: Kenny's Smoke House takes a refined approach to barbecue
- DFW's second East Hampton Sandwich Co. to open at Shops at Legacy
- Pizzeria Testa fosters cult following in Frisco
- Theater review: Frisco Community Theatre puts on a grey-haired gem with its Over the River and Through the Woods