Nano: The Science of Small
to 6 PM
8004 North Dallas Parkway , Frisco, TX
$5.50 - $7
Start date: Saturday, January 26, 2013
End Date: Friday, May 31, 2013
Nano is an interactive exhibition that engages family audiences in nanoscale science, engineering, and technology. Hands-on exhibits present the basics of nanoscience and engineering, introduce some real world applications, and explore the societal and ethical implications of this new technology. Nano was created by the Nanoscale Informal Science Education Network (NISE) with support from the National Science Foundation.This collection of displays and challenges make a BIG deal out of the world's smallest science in a fun, hands-on way.
Open through May.
Sorry, this event ended on May 31, 2013.
- UPDATED: Museum of the American Railroad's "Big Boy" train not transferred to Frisco Sunday
- First 100 customers at Norma's Frisco will score free chicken fried steak for a year
- Local coffee shop makes tasty brew backed by a good cause
- UPDATED: Police located missing 20-year-old Frisco woman
- Restaurant review: Kenny's Smoke House takes a refined approach to barbecue