Sunday Peoples: A Group Exhibition for the Love of Bicycles
to 5 PM
2919 Commerce , Dallas, TX
Start date: Saturday, January 19, 2013
End Date: Saturday, February 23, 2013
Sunday Peoples is a group exhibition and popup store featuring the work of: Magnificent Beard: Matt Brinker & Connor Hill, Kyle Confehr, Brian Gibb, Taro-Kun, Gina Mayes, Favio Moreno, Mylan Nguyen, Brent Ozaeta, Brendan Polk and Emily Stoker. The exhibition will focus on the artist’s collective love for bicycles and bike culture. A 28 page, full color, large format, lifestyle zine will be produced in an edition of 1,000.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Feb. 23, 2013.
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day