Jefferson Blvd, Back Alley Doors
to 9 PM
223 W. Jefferson Blvd. , Dallas, TX
Start date: Friday, February 1, 2013
End Date: Saturday, March 2, 2013
Jefferson BLVD Back Alley Doors is a series of photographs by Dallas Morning News photo-editor Guy Reynolds. This exhibit presents Reynolds' journey to find the beauty behind local businesses on Jefferson Blvd. His photographs document the seldom witnessed and uncertain beauty of back door entrances complete with the hidden vibrant colors, old signage and vandalism that forms an attractive anonymity.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on March 2, 2013.
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Review: Taco Wagon's renovation yields sincere "north of the border" style
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day
- Photos: See 10 high-dollar cars sold at Dallas auction, like $3.2 mil Corvette
- Photos: Dallas' first taco and beer festival was a delicious addition