Jefferson Blvd, Back Alley Doors
to 9 PM
223 West Jefferson Boulevard , Dallas, TX
Start date: Friday, February 1, 2013
End Date: Saturday, March 2, 2013
Jefferson BLVD Back Alley Doors is a series of photographs by Dallas Morning News photo-editor Guy Reynolds. This exhibit presents Reynolds' journey to find the beauty behind local businesses on Jefferson Blvd. His photographs document the seldom witnessed and uncertain beauty of back door entrances complete with the hidden vibrant colors, old signage and vandalism that forms an attractive anonymity.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on March 2, 2013.
- Photos: Homegrown hopmasters debut new beers at Brew Riot in Oak Cliff
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Sample 150 craft beers from local homebrewers at Oak Cliff's Brew Riot
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: