Jefferson Blvd, Back Alley Doors
to 9 PM
223 W. Jefferson Blvd. , Dallas, TX
Start date: Friday, February 1, 2013
End Date: Saturday, March 2, 2013
Jefferson BLVD Back Alley Doors is a series of photographs by Dallas Morning News photo-editor Guy Reynolds. This exhibit presents Reynolds' journey to find the beauty behind local businesses on Jefferson Blvd. His photographs document the seldom witnessed and uncertain beauty of back door entrances complete with the hidden vibrant colors, old signage and vandalism that forms an attractive anonymity.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on March 2, 2013.
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Bite City Grill expected to open in Fort Worth's West Seventh district this month
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Review: Kessler Cookie Company will keep you coming back for more