to 5 PM
1405 Turtle Creek Blvd. , Dallas, TX
Start date: Friday, February 8, 2013
End Date: Saturday, February 23, 2013
New Practices @ The Goss-Michael Foundation presents SUSAN/ELIZABETH. (Addressing feminine relationships) A mother daughter relationship. A daughter mother relationship. Best friend relationships. Best enemy relationships. A relationship to a past. A relationship to a future. Relationships of connection, involvement, association. Relationships of ignorance, strangeness, unfamiliarity.
Curated by: (wo)manorial (Jessica Iannuzzi Garcia and Haley Kattner Allen) + Kevin Rubén Jacobs
Artists Participating: Courtney Brown (Dallas), Jennifer Chan (New York), Kasumi Chow (Dallas), Natalie Labriola (Los Angeles), Marisol Plard Narváez (Puerto Rico), Michelle Rawlings (Dallas/New York), and Tori Whitehead (Dallas).
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Feb. 23, 2013.
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger