to 5 PM
1405 Turtle Creek Boulevard , Dallas, TX
Start date: Friday, February 8, 2013
End Date: Saturday, February 23, 2013
New Practices @ The Goss-Michael Foundation presents SUSAN/ELIZABETH. (Addressing feminine relationships) A mother daughter relationship. A daughter mother relationship. Best friend relationships. Best enemy relationships. A relationship to a past. A relationship to a future. Relationships of connection, involvement, association. Relationships of ignorance, strangeness, unfamiliarity.
Curated by: (wo)manorial (Jessica Iannuzzi Garcia and Haley Kattner Allen) + Kevin Rubén Jacobs
Artists Participating: Courtney Brown (Dallas), Jennifer Chan (New York), Kasumi Chow (Dallas), Natalie Labriola (Los Angeles), Marisol Plard Narváez (Puerto Rico), Michelle Rawlings (Dallas/New York), and Tori Whitehead (Dallas).
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Feb. 23, 2013.
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair