Diamonds and Stillet”O”s
to 8 PM
4123 Cedar Springs Road , Dallas, TX
Start date: Friday, February 8, 2013
End Date: Thursday, February 28, 2013
The ilume Gallerie hosts an opening reception to showcase the color, texture, and beauty of exotic woods sculpturally refined to create the immortalized shoe silhouette, the “Stilletto”. For fifteen years Houston artist Omar Angel Perez has created intrinsically beautiful furniture pieces. Recently with the creation of his signature Stillett"O" creations, the artist’s work epitomizes the notion that sexy sky-high wood forms combined with meticulous carving and veneer work with unconventional mixed-media accents can truly be viewed as a true art form.
As an explorer and traveler jeweler Martha Wilkerson has an eye for authenticity, distinctive design, rich gold, and the brilliant colors reflected in a stone. These modern and classical jewelry pieces are appreciated as art, much like the art market is presently excited about designer Coco Chanel's jewelry and handbags. Coupled with the fact that each piece has its own individual history, its own life.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Feb. 28, 2013.
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy