Adam Neese: A Known World
to 6 PM
1409 South Lamar Street , Dallas, TX
Start date: Wednesday, February 13, 2013
End Date: Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Relive the childhood of North Texas artist Adam Neese through “A Known World,” a collection of landscape pieces that chronicles Neese’s memories of growing up in Grapevine, Texas. The photos and cartography tell stories that art-goers are able to imagine playing out for themselves. The free exhibition will run from February 13-26 with an artist reception February 23 at 7 p.m. For more information, please visit www.southsideonlamar.com.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Sorry, this event ended on Feb. 26, 2013.
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?
- Venue review: Three Links in Deep Ellum slings craft beer in a rockin' atmosphere
- Design District's PakPao Thai Food opens June 21
- First look: Artisan shop Weekend Coffee opens Wednesday inside Joule Hotel
- Dave Chappelle headlines Oddball Comedy festival in Dallas