Jason Flowers: Critique Machine
in the Project Room
to 5 PM
1626-C Hi Line Drive , Dallas, TX
Start date: Saturday, February 23, 2013
End Date: Saturday, March 30, 2013
Wires, switches and electronic automations culminate to an array of small speakers that will fill Conduit Gallery’s Project Room with a cacophony of unintelligible sound. The function of Critique Machine is to suggest the experience of an artist getting random, contradictory and often incomprehensible criticism. After processing the audio, which is mined from a variety of art criticism, a new "Frankenstein-type" work results that can be monstrous, beautiful, or a mixture of both.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on March 30, 2013.
See more events classified as:
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park