Jason Flowers: Critique Machine
in the Project Room
to 5 PM
1626-C Hi Line Drive , Dallas, TX
Start date: Saturday, February 23, 2013
End Date: Saturday, March 30, 2013
Wires, switches and electronic automations culminate to an array of small speakers that will fill Conduit Gallery’s Project Room with a cacophony of unintelligible sound. The function of Critique Machine is to suggest the experience of an artist getting random, contradictory and often incomprehensible criticism. After processing the audio, which is mined from a variety of art criticism, a new "Frankenstein-type" work results that can be monstrous, beautiful, or a mixture of both.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on March 30, 2013.
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup