Yoginos: Yoga for Youth
Through the Crow Collection of Asian Art
to 10:45 AM
Woodall Rodgers Freeway and North Olive Street , Dallas, TX
Start date: Saturday, August 17, 2013
End Date: Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Yogiños: Yoga for Youth is an OHMazing™ trilingual children’s yoga program that weaves original music, games, stories, and sensory integrated activities to align, bodies, minds, hearts, and art both on and off the yoga mat!
Children as young as 2 years old and their favorite adult can join certified yoga instructors for engaging parent and child yoga sessions in the galleries. Classes are free and no reservations are required. Space is limited, mats are provided. For more information, call 214-979-6438.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Dec. 31, 2013.
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July