Yoginos: Yoga for Youth
Through the Crow Collection of Asian Art
Next date: December 14
to 10:45 AM
Woodall Rodgers Freeway and North Olive Street , Dallas, TX
Start date: Saturday, August 17, 2013
Ongoing: Until Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Next date: Saturday, December 14, 2013
Yogiños: Yoga for Youth is an OHMazing™ trilingual children’s yoga program that weaves original music, games, stories, and sensory integrated activities to align, bodies, minds, hearts, and art both on and off the yoga mat!
Children as young as 2 years old and their favorite adult can join certified yoga instructors for engaging parent and child yoga sessions in the galleries. Classes are free and no reservations are required. Space is limited, mats are provided. For more information, call 214-979-6438.
Information from venue
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre