Art of Our Century: A Curated Exhibition Showcasing Division of Art Alumni Drawn from the Classes of
in the Pollock Gallery
to 5 PM
3140 Dyer Street , University Park, TX
Start date: Monday, March 4, 2013
End Date: Saturday, March 23, 2013
Art of Our Century showcases art by Meadows alumni from the classes of 2000-2012. The show, which coincides with SMU’s centennial celebrations, features a broad range of creative work by 20 alumni, including painting, drawing, printmaking, sculpture, photography and video. Christina Rees, art critic and director of Fort Worth Contemporary Arts, curates the exhibition. Participating artists include Susan Barnett, Benjamin Bascombe, Sara Bowen, Mariya Dimov, Susan Edwards, Michael Garguilo, Teresa Gomez Martorell, Joshua Goode, Kyle Hobratschk, Raymond Larrow, Marius Lehene, Shanjana Mahmud, Leeana Morris, Natalie Northrup, Derrick Piens, Kevin Todora, James Tompkins, James Van Arsdale, Sally Warren and Vance Wingate.
Sorry, this event ended on March 23, 2013.
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Photos: Sarah Jessica Parker shows off fancy footwear Sunday in Dallas
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas now open
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling