The Adventures of Great Explorers
to 5 PM
8525 Garland Road , Dallas, TX
$10 - $15
Start date: Saturday, March 2, 2013
End Date: Tuesday, December 31, 2013
The Adventures of Great Explorers will showcase small replication playhouses of destinations where explorers Marco Polo, Ponce de Leon and Lewis and Clark traveled.
$15 for each adult, $12 for senior citizens 65 years and up, $10 for children 3 to 12 years of age, Members and children under 3 years are free of charge, $10 per car parking.
Sorry, this event ended on Dec. 31, 2013.
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Lakewood Brewing Co. serves up tequila barrel-aged beers this weekend
- Check out the Dallas Arboretum's spring flowers for just $5
- Theater review: Come on into Echo Room, the temporary club in Bath House Cultural Center
- "Underground House" in East Dallas reduced to $870,000