The Adventures of Great Explorers
Next date: December 12
to 5 PM
8525 Garland Road , Dallas, TX
$10 - $15
Start date: Saturday, March 2, 2013
Ongoing: Until Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Next date: Thursday, December 12, 2013
The Adventures of Great Explorers will showcase small replication playhouses of destinations where explorers Marco Polo, Ponce de Leon and Lewis and Clark traveled.
$15 for each adult, $12 for senior citizens 65 years and up, $10 for children 3 to 12 years of age, Members and children under 3 years are free of charge, $10 per car parking.
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fridays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Mondays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sundays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- DFW reality TV stars to perform in Dallas Arboretum series
- Renovated Stanley Marcus estate used to have orange Formica counters
- Theater review: Jailbait brings sex with a minor to the spotlight
- Video: Country singer Deryl Dodd burns old bridges in new video for "Loveletters"