8525 Garland Road , Dallas, TX
$47 - $57
Start date: Monday, March 4, 2013
End Date: Friday, April 5, 2013
Sit down to tea and a bite to eat before or after enjoying the garden's nationally acclaimed Dallas Blooms. The three-course menu includes ginger carrot broth followed by a variety of tea sandwiches served with scones and clotted cream, assorted teas and petite desserts.
Seatings are at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Standard tea is $47; Champagne tea is $57 (ages 21 and older); cost includes arboretum admission, parking, taxes and gratuity. Reservations are required, and a 72-hour cancellation policy applies. For adults and children 13 and older. 214-515-6500.
Sorry, this event ended on April 5, 2013.
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Lakewood Brewing Co. serves up tequila barrel-aged beers this weekend
- Check out the Dallas Arboretum's spring flowers for just $5
- Theater review: Come on into Echo Room, the temporary club in Bath House Cultural Center
- "Underground House" in East Dallas reduced to $870,000