8525 Garland Road , Dallas, TX
$47 - $57
Start date: Monday, March 4, 2013
End Date: Friday, April 5, 2013
Sit down to tea and a bite to eat before or after enjoying the garden's nationally acclaimed Dallas Blooms. The three-course menu includes ginger carrot broth followed by a variety of tea sandwiches served with scones and clotted cream, assorted teas and petite desserts.
Seatings are at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Standard tea is $47; Champagne tea is $57 (ages 21 and older); cost includes arboretum admission, parking, taxes and gratuity. Reservations are required, and a 72-hour cancellation policy applies. For adults and children 13 and older. 214-515-6500.
Sorry, this event ended on April 5, 2013.
- DFW reality TV stars to perform in Dallas Arboretum series
- Renovated Stanley Marcus estate used to have orange Formica counters
- Theater review: Jailbait brings sex with a minor to the spotlight
- Video: Country singer Deryl Dodd burns old bridges in new video for "Loveletters"
- Photos: Blondes win in heated female-on-female football game