DEBC Brewery Tasting Tours
Next date: March 8
to 3 PM
2823 St. Louis Street , Dallas, TX
Start date: Thursday, April 18, 2013
Ongoing: Until Wednesday, December 31, 2014
Next date: Saturday, March 8, 2014
Deep Ellum Brewing Company proudly offers weekly tasting/tours at the brewery every Thursday from 6-8:30 p.m. and every Saturday from noon-3 p.m.
$10 cash or credit at the door for event entry and includes 1 DEBC glass, beer samples, live music, and food trucks.
Every week, DEBC offers two chances to see the brewery inside and also get an official “brewery tour” that explains the brewing process. Gates open at noon on Saturdays, 6 p.m. on Thursdays with food truck(s) available (Saturdays) and live music in the beer garden. Around 2:30 p.m. (time varies) on Saturdays and 8 p.m. on Thursdays (time varies), one of the DEBC employees hops on the microphone and goes through the brew process and what the various tanks, etc do. The whole brewery open-house is come-and-go as you please, but we encourage people that want the brewing process tour to be inside around those tour times.
Information from venue
- Thursdays from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas