DEBC Brewery Tasting Tours
Next date: December 14
to 3 PM
2823 St. Louis Street , Dallas, TX
Start date: Thursday, April 18, 2013
Ongoing: Until Wednesday, December 31, 2014
Next date: Saturday, December 14, 2013
Deep Ellum Brewing Company proudly offers weekly tasting/tours at the brewery every Thursday from 6-8:30 p.m. and every Saturday from noon-3 p.m.
$10 cash or credit at the door for event entry and includes 1 DEBC glass, beer samples, live music, and food trucks.
Every week, DEBC offers two chances to see the brewery inside and also get an official “brewery tour” that explains the brewing process. Gates open at noon on Saturdays, 6 p.m. on Thursdays with food truck(s) available (Saturdays) and live music in the beer garden. Around 2:30 p.m. (time varies) on Saturdays and 8 p.m. on Thursdays (time varies), one of the DEBC employees hops on the microphone and goes through the brew process and what the various tanks, etc do. The whole brewery open-house is come-and-go as you please, but we encourage people that want the brewing process tour to be inside around those tour times.
Information from venue
- Thursdays from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to