to 6 PM
1909 Woodall Rogers Freeway , #100 , Dallas, TX
Start date: Tuesday, May 7, 2013
End Date: Friday, August 23, 2013
2013 marks the 40th anniversary of the City of Dallas Landmarks program. Join us for this exhibition celebrating the rich architectural legacy of our community as recognized over the last four decades. You'll learn about some of our most important buildings and neighborhoods in Dallas history. We look at the process of designating a landmark, how that process has evolved over four decades and how the Dallas program fits into the context of the national preservation movement. And get ready to be surprised...some of Dallas most majestic icons have never been named historic landmarks at the city level. Come see if your favorites are in that category.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Aug. 23, 2013.
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling