to 6 PM
1909 Woodall Rogers Freeway , #100 , Dallas, TX
Start date: Tuesday, May 7, 2013
End Date: Friday, August 23, 2013
2013 marks the 40th anniversary of the City of Dallas Landmarks program. Join us for this exhibition celebrating the rich architectural legacy of our community as recognized over the last four decades. You'll learn about some of our most important buildings and neighborhoods in Dallas history. We look at the process of designating a landmark, how that process has evolved over four decades and how the Dallas program fits into the context of the national preservation movement. And get ready to be surprised...some of Dallas most majestic icons have never been named historic landmarks at the city level. Come see if your favorites are in that category.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Aug. 23, 2013.
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to