Anne Ferrer: Blow Up
to 5:30 PM
1130 Dragon Street , #110 , Dallas, TX
Start date: Saturday, May 18, 2013
End Date: Saturday, June 22, 2013
Red Arrow Contemporary will be featuring Parisian artist Anne Ferrer and her inflatable sculptures. Using brightly colored sailcloth material to create her billowing forms, she playfully suggests creatures of pleasures that undulate with airy decadence. The exhibition will also feature several of her watercolor paintings that were inspired by her colorful, hybrid forms. Recently featured at the Taubaum Museum of Art in, Ferrer has exhibited extensively in many spaces across France in addition to New York, Prague, Madrid, Turin and Bolivia.
Opening reception: May 18 from 6 to 9 p.m.
Sorry, this event ended on June 22, 2013.
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas