Walter Van Beirendonck: Lust Never Sleeps - Silent Secrets
to 5 PM
161 Glass St. , Dallas, TX
Start date: Friday, April 12, 2013
End Date: Sunday, August 18, 2013
Avant-garde fashion designer Walter Van Beirendonck is one of the most renowned trendsetters of men's fashion. A graduate of the Royal Academy of Fine Arts in Antwerp, Van Beirendonck joined the revolutionary Antwerp Six in 1987, a collective of influential fashion designers. By 1999, he had coined the nickname Cultural Ambassador of Flanders. Van Beirendonck is known for his strong graphics, innovative cuts and unexpected color combinations. Each collection combines his fascination for pop music, comics, science fiction and cultural traditions; incorporating untraditional materials, including synthetic fibers, plastics and rubber.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Aug. 18, 2013.
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day