Native Texas Butterflies
to 5 PM
1 Nature Place , McKinney, TX
$6 - $10
Start date: Saturday, May 25, 2013
End Date: Sunday, September 29, 2013
Walk among free-flying native butterflies and other pollinators in our Native Texas Butterfly House & Garden. The butterfly house includes native species, which vary by season and what is available from suppliers. Our butterfly garden is filled with host plants that naturally attract these lovely creatures. This area is also a great setting for nature photography and portraiture (small fee applies). You may even find a few ideas to try in your own garden.
Photo by B. Erwin/Heard Museum
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Sept. 29, 2013.
- Q-and-A: Patina Green sous chef talks local ingredients and squash sandwiches
- Mellow Mushroom is bringing its hippie vibe to downtown McKinney
- McKinney's Old Red Lumber Yard doubles as antique haven once a month
- McKinney's Old Cotton Mill welcomes new businesses into rich history
- McKinney sculptor installs new white buffalo piece downtown