2013 State Fair of Texas
to 10 PM
3800 Parry Avenue , Dallas, TX
$13 - $17
Start date: Friday, September 27, 2013
End Date: Sunday, October 20, 2013
• General Admission: $17
• Kids under 48" tall: $13
• Seniors 60 and over: $13
• Children 2 and under: Free
• Seniors 60 and over: Free every Thursday (Oct. 3, Oct. 10, and Oct. 17)
HOURS: State Fair of Texas exhibit buildings open at 10 a.m. and close at 10 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays and 9 p.m. Sundays through Thursdays. Opening times and closing times vary for the midway and museums.
PARKING: Self parking is available on official State Fair lots for $15 per space. Look for Official State Fair Parking signs. Valet parking is $30.
Sorry, this event ended on Oct. 20, 2013.
- Bye, Big Tex! Icon lowered after State Fair closed
- Concert review: Country singer Kacey Musgraves performs first headlining gig at State Fair of Texas
- 12 things to do this weekend in DFW, October 17-20
- Test your survival skills at State Fair of Texas' obstacle course
- 10 wacky facts about Big Tex 2.0
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas