Classical Open Mike
4334 Lemmon Avenue , Dallas, TX
Start date: Tuesday, August 6, 2013
End Date: Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Open Classical, whose motto is “music that’s dressed down, not dumbed down,” brings a mix of professional and amateur classical musicians together for these events — you might hear a violin solo, an opera aria or a horn concerto. They also promise comedy, so something for everyone.
Sorry, this event ended on Nov. 26, 2013.
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup
- New restaurant Town Hearth expected to open in Design District in 2015