Photographs of Denton
to 12 PM
109 North Elm Street , Denton, TX
Start date: Thursday, August 29, 2013
End Date: Thursday, September 26, 2013
Over the past year, the City of Denton updated The City’s Historic Resource Survey to include structures built between 1945 and 1960. During this same time a group of photography students explored the same area making the work seen in this exhibition.
Each artist brought his or her own interests and aesthetic sensibilities to similar subject manner. The resulting photographs are a diverse and thoughtful look at Denton. The work ranges from a typology of hundreds of photographs of Denton homes to images of people who bought new homes in the 1950s and still occupy them today.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Sept. 26, 2013.
See more events classified as:
- Undead apply here: Electric Zombie Run seeks racers and zombies
- Theater review: The Color Purple at Denton Community Theatre lacks depth and direction
- Sky's the limit: Denton planetarium caters to young audiences this summer
- Bowling For Soup records music video at Denton's Rockin' Rodeo
- Meet Dog Days of Denton's 2014 spokesdog