Bugs! A Rainforest Adventure
In the Hoglund Foundation 3D Theater
Next date: March 10
to 5 PM
2201 N. Field St. , Dallas, TX
Start date: Friday, August 30, 2013
Ongoing: Until Friday, May 23, 2014
Next date: Monday, March 10, 2014
Come face-to-face with some of our world's smallest inhabitants in Bugs! – a big look at a microscopic world. Bugs! is a breakthrough live-action nature film that explores the lives of an old-world praying mantis and a beautiful butterfly, known by their Latin names, Hierodula and Papilio. Born in the same part of the exotic Borneo rainforest, Hierodula develops by incomplete metamorphosis emerging from his egg as a mini-mantis and shedding his skin regularly on the way to gaining his adult wings. Papilio goes through a complete metamorphosis from caterpillar to butterfly via the pupal stage.
Ticket times and prices vary.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sundays from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling