Dwell With Dignity Fall Thrift Studio 2013
to 5:30 PM
1250 Slocum Street , Dallas, TX
Start date: Friday, October 11, 2013
End Date: Saturday, November 9, 2013
Thrift Studio is a bi-annual 30 day pop-up shop created to provide financial viability and fundraising for Dwell with Dignity through selling the overstock of donated, gently used furniture, housewares, accessories and high end designer finds to the public. All proceeds to benefit the future work, growth, organization and structure of Dwell with Dignity.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Sorry, this event ended on Nov. 9, 2013.
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup