Dwell With Dignity Fall Thrift Studio 2013
to 5:30 PM
1250 Slocum Street , Dallas, TX
Start date: Friday, October 11, 2013
End Date: Saturday, November 9, 2013
Thrift Studio is a bi-annual 30 day pop-up shop created to provide financial viability and fundraising for Dwell with Dignity through selling the overstock of donated, gently used furniture, housewares, accessories and high end designer finds to the public. All proceeds to benefit the future work, growth, organization and structure of Dwell with Dignity.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Sorry, this event ended on Nov. 9, 2013.
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy