to 7 PM
5001 Bass Pro Drive , Garland, TX
Start date: Sunday, November 10, 2013
End Date: Tuesday, December 24, 2013
Kids can play in a 3,500-square-foot Christmas village with an old-time model train, remote-control trucks, a Red Ryder laser arcade and slot-car racing in this sixth annual celebration at Bass Pro Shops around the country. They can also visit with live elves (costumed characters) and animatronic, talking caribou, make crafts, including a stuffed Christmas owl and holiday ornaments, decorate Christmas cookies and get free studio-quality 4 X 6 inch photos with Santa as part of this sixth annual holiday celebration at Bass Pro Shops in Garland and Grapevine. Activities will be all day long during regular store hours.
Photos with Santa are Mondays through Fridays from 3 to 8 p.m. with crafts from 5 to 7 p.m., Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sundays from 12 to 5 p.m. with crafts Saturday and Sunday from 12 to 5 p.m.
Sorry, this event ended on Dec. 24, 2013.
- Rowlett hosts travel expo on September 3
- Wet Zone Water Park keeps it cool with events all summer
- Restaurant review: Garland's India Garden focuses on freshness and family
- Enjoy beers and bikinis at Flying Saucer on the Lake's BeerFeast
- Beer flowed at Flying Saucer's annual beer fest on Lake Ray Hubbard