Home for the Holidays: Christmas at the White House 2001
to 5 PM
2943 SMU Boulevard , Dallas, TX
$10 - $16
Start date: Monday, November 25, 2013
End Date: Sunday, January 5, 2014
Home for the Holidays: Christmas at the White House 2001, the first in a planned series of annual holiday exhibits, offers visitors a glimpse into the 2001 celebration at the executive mansion. Because the White House was closed to the public after the 9/11 attacks for security reasons, the temporary exhibit will provide the first opportunity for most people to see the 2001 decorations in person. Throughout the season, the center will also feature special seasonal menu items in its restaurant, holiday merchandise and music by local choral groups.
Sorry, this event ended on Jan. 5, 2014.
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun