On-Screen Acting – Part Two
Next date: March 13
to 6 PM
7900 Northaven Road , Dallas, TX
$250 - $315
Start date: Thursday, January 9, 2014
Ongoing: Until Thursday, March 13, 2014
Next date: Thursday, March 13, 2014
Led by actress Linda Leonard, this course will teach performers to use monologues, scenes and improv to develop a variety of on-camera acting techniques used in television commercials and in films. Not only will attendees learn about the business of agents, managers, headshots, resumes and networking, they will also prepare for an agency interview and focus on material for auditioning. All students must be able to read fluently. To register, please visit jccdallas.org or call 214-239-7140.
Information from venue
- Thursdays from 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Howard Rachofsky’s original house in Dallas just hit the market
- Photos: Sarah Jessica Parker shows off fancy footwear Sunday in Dallas
- Purple Cow’s only remaining D-FW restaurant is now closed
- Restaurant review: MoMo Italian Kitchen in Dallas is steeped in delicious tradition
- AMC Northpark will host free American Idol watching party January 14