Start date: Saturday, January 11, 2014
End Date: Friday, February 21, 2014
The Restaurant DeGolyer offers Seated Tea inside the restaurant daily (through February 21), at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Enjoy seasonal tea and a delicious three-course meal amid the festive settings of the beautiful DeGolyer Tea Room.
Tea service begins with a demitasse of select soup, followed by a second course of assorted tea sandwiches and a third course of sweet treats. Also included are scones with clotted cream, jam, and seasonal tea selections. Price includes general garden admission, so be sure to allow time to enjoy the gardens.
Reservations are required. For questions or to make reservations, please contact 214-515-6511 or email@example.com.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Feb. 21, 2014.
See more events classified as:
- New growler shop in East Dallas now open
- Lakewood Brewing Co. serves up tequila barrel-aged beers this weekend
- Check out the Dallas Arboretum's spring flowers for just $5
- Theater review: Come on into Echo Room, the temporary club in Bath House Cultural Center
- "Underground House" in East Dallas reduced to $870,000