Frank Lloyd Wright: Architecture of the Interior
in the Dupree Lobby
Next date: March 11
to 5 PM
3333 N. MacArthur Blvd. , Irving, TX
Start date: Saturday, February 1, 2014
Ongoing: Until Sunday, April 27, 2014
Next date: Tuesday, March 11, 2014
This exhibition of high-quality reproduction drawings and photographs of interiors, furnishings, and household objects offers a view into Frank Lloyd Wright’s creative conception of the interior spaces of his houses. In Wright’s house designs, structure and ornament are one. Every feature of the house, from the overall structure, the interiors, down to the smallest details and objects, was conceived by Wright from the beginning as a single idea.
Information from venue
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fridays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Mondays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sundays from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Theater review: Dedicated actors elevated weak script in An Act of the Imagination
- Theater review: Local playwright's Secrets of My Prison House astounds with absurdity
- Flying nerds to battle at national flugtag competition in Las Colinas
- Restaurant review: FM Smokehouse's lean meat fails to impress
- Theater review: All the Rage in Irving is almost all the rage