Kirk Franklin Gospel Brunch
Join us for a new Gospel Brunch experience which includes local talent performing both traditional and contemporary Gospel songs selected by Kirk Franklin, plus an amazing all-you-can-eat buffet.
Tickets are on sale at the HOB box office or by calling 214-978-BLUE.
Free - Child (under 5) $21.50 - Child (5-12) $44.50 - Adult (13+)
Advance tickets are recommended as there is limited seating for each show.
Gospel Brunch began at the original House of Blues in Cambridge, Massachusetts in 1992. On the first day that the venue opened for business a gospel band performed, and the venue provided a brunch buffet for the area’s homeless. To this day, every House of Blues club commemorates this service by hosting a special Gospel Brunch on Thanksgiving Day to feed the homeless in their communities. All HOB employees are invited to work that day on a volunteer basis, and much of the food and beverage is provided by donations.
Sorry, this event ended on None.
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July