Next date: May 26
Start date: Sunday, June 3, 2007
Next date: Sunday, May 26, 2013
Tickets are on sale at the HOB box office or by calling 214-978-BLUE.
Children 5 to 12 years of age: $14
Children 4 and Under: Free (still requires a ticket)
Advance tickets are recommended as there is limited seating for each show.
Gospel Brunch began at the original House of Blues in Cambridge, Massachusetts in 1992. On the first day that the venue opened for business a gospel band performed, and the venue provided a brunch buffet for the area’s homeless. To this day, every House of Blues club commemorates this service by hosting a special Gospel Brunch on Thanksgiving Day to feed the homeless in their communities. All HOB employees are invited to work that day on a volunteer basis, and much of the food and beverage is provided by donations.
- June 3 – The Gospel Stars & The Wonderful Harmonizers with Ms. Sylvia St. James
- June 10 – The Wonderful Harmonizers
- June 17 – The Gospel Stars & Sisters In Christ
- June 24 – Endurance
- Sundays at 10 a.m.
- Sundays at 12:30 p.m.
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday