to 10:20 AM
1805 L. Don Dodson Drive , Bedford, TX
Start date: Thursday, June 7, 2007
End Date: Friday, December 31, 2010
Babies and their parents/caregivers can enjoy an introduction to literature in an intimate group setting. Board books, finger puppets, musical instruments and sign language are used to enhance and bring to life the visual world of language to your baby.
In addition, movement and exercise is done in conjunction with nursery rhymes and singing provides added excitement. Registration is required for this free library program.
Information from venue's site
Sorry, this event ended on Dec. 31, 2010.
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Journey through dimensions with a clan of kids in A Wrinkle in Time
- Theater review: ONSTAGE's Assassins wilts, except for a few solid performances
- Theater review: The Civil War at Artisan serves up a musical tapestry and visual feast
- Theater review: Onstage in Bedford's rendition of Proof underwhelms
- Theater review: Artisan Theater Company's production of 42nd Street draws you in and lifts you up