Kids’ Shorin Ryu Karate
Next date: December 14
to 10 AM
2801 Forest Ridge , Bedford, TX
Start date: Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Ongoing: Until Friday, December 31, 2010
Next date: Saturday, December 14, 2013
Karate is much more than kicking, punching and yelling but that all part of the fun. It’s a life-long activity that fosters respect, self-confidence, discipline, fitness, and concentration. You will learn practical self-defense techniques - both empty hand and with weapons - as they are taught in a traditional dojo, by an experienced instructor who has trained and taught in Okinawa, Japan. For more information, check out our website at www.northtxkarate.com or email Sensei Lisa Swanson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
$40 per month.
Information from venue
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Theater review: Journey through dimensions with a clan of kids in A Wrinkle in Time
- Theater review: ONSTAGE's Assassins wilts, except for a few solid performances
- Theater review: The Civil War at Artisan serves up a musical tapestry and visual feast
- Theater review: Onstage in Bedford's rendition of Proof underwhelms
- Theater review: Artisan Theater Company's production of 42nd Street draws you in and lifts you up