Kids’ Shorin Ryu Karate
Next date: May 21
to 8:15 PM
2801 Forest Ridge , Bedford, TX
Start date: Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Next date: Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Karate is much more than kicking, punching and yelling but that all part of the fun. It’s a life-long activity that fosters respect, self-confidence, discipline, fitness, and concentration. You will learn practical self-defense techniques - both empty hand and with weapons - as they are taught in a traditional dojo, by an experienced instructor who has trained and taught in Okinawa, Japan. For more information, check out our website at www.northtxkarate.com or email Sensei Lisa Swanson at email@example.com.
$40 per month.
Information from venue
- Tuesdays from 7:15 p.m. to 8:15 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Theater review: Artisan Theater Company's production of 42nd Street draws you in and lifts you up
- Theater review: Onstage in Bedford's They're Playing Our Song toe-taps its way into hearts
- UPDATED: Sphynx cat lost in Hurst
- Theater review: Artisan Center Theater doesn't shy from the emotions in The Hiding Place
- Theater review: From Kansas to the Big Apple, follow a dreamer in Thoroughly Modern Millie