Adults Shorin Ryu Karate
to 9:15 PM
2801 Forest Ridge , Bedford, TX
Start date: Wednesday, May 14, 2008
End Date: Friday, December 31, 2010
Have fun, get fit, and develop self-confidence and increased concentration in an environment that focuses on intense training and mutual respect. You will learn useful self-defense techniques through practice of basic moves, forms, joint manipulation and controlled sparring. Learn Karate and Okinawan weapons as they are taught in a traditional dojo. Sensei Lisa Swanson is experienced instructor who has trained and taught in Okinawa, Japan. For more information, check out our website at www.northtxkarate.com or email Sensei Lisa Swanson at email@example.com.
$40 per month.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Dec. 31, 2010.
- Theater review: Artisan Center Theater brings Jane Austen back to life with Emma
- Theater review: Artisan Center Theater pays a rocking tribute to a '50s great in The Buddy Holly Story
- Theater review: Journey through dimensions with a clan of kids in A Wrinkle in Time
- Theater review: ONSTAGE's Assassins wilts, except for a few solid performances
- Theater review: The Civil War at Artisan serves up a musical tapestry and visual feast