Next date: December 6
2801 Forest Ridge , Bedford, TX
$15 - $45
Start date: Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Ongoing: Until Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Next date: Friday, December 6, 2013
60-minute class consisting of an aerobic workout (which can be done at a low or high impact level), muscle toning and strength training.
Pick a class, come to the Boys Ranch 10 - 15 minutes early and register. Your class pass allows you to come to an unlimited number of classes, Wear loose, comfortable clothing that is cool and non-restrictive.
Information from venue
- Saturdays at 9 a.m.
- Fridays at 9 a.m.
- Thursdays at 6:05 p.m.
- Thursdays at 5 p.m.
- Thursdays at 9 a.m.
- Wednesdays at 6:35 p.m.
- Wednesdays at 9 a.m.
- Wednesdays at 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays at 6:05 p.m.
- Tuesdays at 5 p.m.
- Tuesdays at 9 a.m.
- Mondays at 6:35 p.m.
- Mondays at 9 a.m.
- Mondays at 4:30 p.m.
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Journey through dimensions with a clan of kids in A Wrinkle in Time
- Theater review: ONSTAGE's Assassins wilts, except for a few solid performances
- Theater review: The Civil War at Artisan serves up a musical tapestry and visual feast
- Theater review: Onstage in Bedford's rendition of Proof underwhelms
- Theater review: Artisan Theater Company's production of 42nd Street draws you in and lifts you up