Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa
- Rating R
- Length 1 hour 33 minutes
- Genre Comedy
- Official Web site »
86 year-old Irving Zisman is on a journey across America with the most unlikely companions, his 8 year-old Grandson Billy. The signature Jackass character Irving Zisman and Billy will take movie audiences along for the most insane hidden camera road trip ever captured on camera.Along the way Irving will introduce the young and impressionable Billy to people, places and situations that give new meaning to the term childrearing. The duo will encounter male strippers, disgruntled child beauty pageant contestants (and their equally disgruntled mothers), funeral home mourners, biker bar patrons and a whole lot of unsuspecting citizens. Real people in unreal situations, making for one really messed up comedy.
Source: Cinema Source
Note: Movie showtimes are subject to change. For possible updates to this schedule, please call the theater.
- 2:05p.m. 4:30p.m. 6:50p.m. 9:15p.m.
- 1:30p.m. 3:45p.m. 6:00p.m. 8:30p.m.
- 3:40p.m. 6:00p.m. 8:20p.m. 10:40p.m.
- 5:00p.m. 9:40p.m.
- 10:40a.m. 1:05p.m. 3:25p.m. 5:55p.m. 8:25p.m. 10:45p.m.
- 12:50p.m. 3:10p.m.
- 1:30p.m. 3:20p.m. 5:10p.m. 7:00p.m. 8:50p.m. 10:40p.m.
- 7:00p.m. 9:30p.m.
- 12:45p.m. 3:10p.m. 5:35p.m. 8:00p.m. 10:25p.m.
- 7:00p.m. 9:25p.m.
- 1:20p.m. 4:20p.m. 7:20p.m.