Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Rusty Greer named coach of Texas Collegiate League team in Euless
Everyone freakin' loved him when he was with the Rangers, and now you can freakin' love him with the Euless LoneStars.
Former Texas Rangers outfielder Rusty Greer was named the head coach of the Euless LoneStars.
"The LoneStars are excited and fortunate to have Rusty Greer as our new head coach," Hollinger said. "Rusty brings a new level of excitement to our organization as well as the Texas Collegiate League. Rusty brings so much experience from his professional career and his college career and that is just the right mix for these young players coming in for the summer. He will help them develop into a better player and at the same time help them understand what it takes physically and mentally to play at a higher level. He is really looking forward to this opportunity and is already preparing for his 2007 coaching debut."
Greer and his wife, Lauri have three children and live in Colleyville. Read more here.
Source: Euless LoneStars
- UPDATED: Grand Prairie police apprehend suspect in shooting at office building
- Looking for privacy? Find it in Arlington with this $2 million home
- Urban Acres plots expansion to Arlington
- UPDATED: Travel schedules go unchanged despite American Airlines' bankruptcy filing
- American Airlines and AT&T, both based in North Texas, listed as most hated companies