Thursday, November 30, 2006
The Hungry Musician to Close
It's a cold day for The Hungry Musician. The club that aspired to be "an Elks Club for musicians" is closing due to a lack of capital, but owner Andy Ellis plans to keep the club website and its networking features alive.
The Hungry Musician will be closing December 3, 2006
Due to circumstances beyond our control we are forced to close the club. Our last day open will be Saturday December 2, 2006. We apologize for any inconvenience to bands and musicians with plans to play here. This week will be our last unless we can secure an investor. If you or someone you know would be interested in keeping the club alive by investing in our future please contact me immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would personally like to thank all of the loyal members who have been active in the club. All gold and silver members signed up using a credit card for automatic payments will be stopped immediately.
Our future plans are to keep the website alive providing musicians with a local database of resources. We hope to reopen at another time and location if the growth of our website and demand for the services we can offer is substantial and/or we get investors involved. We are also considering holding events at other clubs for the interim if possible. Keep your eye’s on our website!
Posted by Alan
- Photos: Cowboys Cheerleaders strut in final rounds of auditions
- Video: Look inside the Dallas Cowboys cheerleader tryouts
- Photos: See a chaps-wearing Pit Bull, a wiener dog dressed as a Boomstick
- Photos: Kids and parents attempt to float their boats at Cardboard Regatta
- Photos: Food truck fest offered Texas-sized fun at Rangers Ballpark at Arlington