Monday, April 9, 2007
Flower Mound High School to host crime scene investigation camp this summer
The camp will include primers on cop activities such as DNA analysis, fingerprinting, and donut scarfing.
CSI: Flower Mound swings into full gear this summer for all those kids yearning to find out what it takes to become a crime scene investigator. Flower Mound High School will play host to the 5 day camp being offered from June 25 to 29, July 9 to 12, July 16 to 20, July 23 to 27 and July 30 to August 3. The camp will include primers on cop activities such as DNA analysis, fingerprinting, and donut scarfing. For registration information, visit www.cranialconstruction.com.
Posted by Alan
- Flower Mound will hold open forum for town council and school board candidates on April 20
- Former CEO of SEGA opens new arcade-style restaurant Bar Fun Dining
- Soon, Highland Village can spend its whole paycheck at two-story Whole Foods store
- Flower Mound student will be memorialized with balloon release on January 5
- Marcus High School student dies from flu, staph infection